The Diablo Scorpion Lacrosse Club is a non-profit corporation whose goal is to provide the children of the San Ramon Valley School District (Danville, Alamo and San Ramon, California) the opportunity to learn and play the game of lacrosse. We were established in 2001.
We are a club sponsored program run by volunteers and paid coaches. We have established both girls and boys programs and currently have 38 club teams ranging from Kindergarten through 8th grade.
We have approximately 700 players in our program in its 13th year. Our growth has been fueled by the kids desire to play this great game and our success in attracting top notch coaching talent. We are the largest program in the State of California based upon US Lacrosse membership.
For current field status, please call 925-314-3484.
To ALL Northern California Youth, High School, Club and College Lacrosse Players
Please JOIN US!!!!
Friday Night, March 7th, 7:00 pm Under the lights in Memorial Stadium
Cal Bears vs. Florida Gators Men’s Lacrosse
1. 2014 marks the 50th year of California Men’s Lacrosse. We look forward to the Northern California lacrosse community celebrating this season with us.
2. Cal’s renovated Memorial Stadium under the lights will play host to a unique and electric evening of collegiate lacrosse. Admission is FREE.
3. This game provides youth and high school players exposure to college club level lacrosse on the West Coast. It is important to the growth of the sport for young players to visualize the opportunities to play at the next level in their own backyard.
4. West Coast club programs like Cal, Stanford, USC, and Arizona State are looking to move to D1 Varsity Lacrosse. Drawing a large audience to these types of games will help give the programs leverage toward this effort.
5. During halftime, youth and high school players in attendance will gain access to the field to form a large “50” to commemorate Cal’s Golden Anniversary. Cal will professionally photograph this event, and we hope to distribute the photo far and wide.
Bonus…..Cal wants to prove the popularity and strength of Northern California lacrosse. The nation’s fastest growing sport has a strong foothold - particularly in Northern California – please come out and show your support and enjoy a fun evening of collegiate lacrosse.
Parking is available on the South and East side of the Stadium. Entrance into the stadium will be through the North Tunnel.
The Nichols family is coordinating assistance for Coach Todd French and his family during these challenging days. As part of this effort, a meal train has been set up at the following URL. please click on the link to find out more and sign up to help out.